International Conference of Innovative Technologies and Learning (ICITL 2021)
Benefited from using a variety of emerging innovative technologies, e-learning environment has become highly diversified along the way. Diversified innovative technologies have fueled the creation of advanced learning environments by adopting appropriate pedagogies. Moreover, those technologies not only facilitate learning but also actively help students reach maximized learning performances. However, due to the rapid evolution of new technologies, how to make use of those technologies by complying with effective pedagogies to create adaptive or smart learning environments has been always on demand. Therefore, this conference intends to provide a platform for those researchers in education, computer science, and educational technology together to share experiences of effectively applying cutting-edge technologies to learning and to further spark brightening prospects. It is hoped that those findings of each work presented in the conference can enlighten relevant researchers or education practitioners to create more effective learning environments. ICITL is now ready to the public for submitting their works.
ICITL 2021, International Conference of Innovative Technologies and Learning, ICITL is opened to the public for organizing a workshop or track to achieve diversity of the symposium.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of educational technologies and their applications to learning, including, but not limited to:
- Affective Learning
- Artificial Intelligence to Education
- Big Data Analytics in Education
- Collaborative Learning
- Computational Thinking to Pedagogies
- Design and Framework of Learning Systems
- E-books and Applications
- Educational Robot to Learning
- Game-Based and Joyful Learning
- Intelligent Tutoring
- Neuroscience and Education
- Open Access to Education and Learning
- Pedagogies to Innovative Technologies
- Personalized and Adaptive Learning
- STEM / STEAM Learning
- Tangible Learning
- Technologies Enhanced Language Learning
- VR/AR/MR/XR in Education
- Mobile Learning/ Video-Based Learning
Paper Submission & Publication
- Submissions will be handled through the dedicated Easychair page.
- Submitted papers have to be formatted according to the Springer LNCS Authors Guidelines.
- Submitted as a PDF file.
- All 2021 accepted papers presented at the conference will be published as a volume in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) of Springer.
- LNCS volumes are indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Scopus, EI Engineering Index, Google Scholar, DBLP, etc.
- They are subject to single-blind review process, so they should not contain authors’ names, affiliations, or any other information that may disclose authors’ identity.
- Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the supporting journals Journal of Internet Technology (Science Citation Index Expanded) ; International Journal of Technology and Engineering Education.
- The Technical Program Committee of ICITL will manage the review process and will accept submitted papers either as Full Paper (having a maximum of 10 pages) or as Short Paper (having a maximum of 6 pages).
- Special Tracks Proposal Submission: May. 17, 2021
- Notification of Special Tracks Acceptance: May. 31, 2021.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Jul. 12, 2021.
- Registration Begins: Aug. 30, 2021.
- Notification of Review Decision :Aug. 30, 2021.
- Camera-Ready Papers & Copyright: Sep. 13, 2021.
- Conference Dates: Nov. 29, 2021 – Dec. 01, 2021.